The Husqvarna 350BT is a unique, lightweight backpack leaf blower with the large landowner in mind. This popular 50 cc mid-size blower features a new, powerful X-TORQ engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. Throttle controls are mounted on the tube.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Adjustable handles: Adjustable handles for superior comfort.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm³
- Power output: 2.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 42.27 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2200 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 455 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 692.17 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 494.41 cfm
- Air speed: 180 mph
- Blowing Force: 21 N
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- OEM Harness: Integrated
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.2 m/s²