Husqvarna 560BTS is a powerful commercial back pack blower designed for demanding tasks. Large air flow and high air speed are provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq® engine. Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The harness has wide shoulder straps.
Common Maintenance Parts
Air Filter (502844401), Carburetor (577144601), Fuel Filter (506742601), Primer Bulb (505306701), Spark Plug (CMR7H)
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Cylinder displacement 65.6 cm³
- Power output 3.81 hp
- Maximum power speed 8100 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 74.4 fl oz
- Idling speed 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap 0.03 in
- Spark plug NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption 422 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing 890 cfm
- Air flow in pipe 631 cfm
- Air speed 232 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle) 232.42 mph
- Blowing Force 30 N
- Weight 23.15 lbs
- Tube length 1185 mm
- Tube diameter 66 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 111 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 97 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle 2.48 m/s²