Husqvarna’s handy and efficient hollow tine aerators are self-propelled and feature free-wheeling outer tines for better maneuverability around corners and tight areas with less turf damage. Additional side weights allow for improved soil penetration and are removable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines. Lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire allow for easy transport and steering.
- Free-wheel design: The unique patented free-wheeling outer tines allow users to continue aerating without losing speed on tight corners and without damaging turf.
- Rear-wheel control: Rear-wheel control, allowing adjustment of working depth and settings for maximum stability.
- Detachable weights: Additional side weights allow for improved ground penetration and are removable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines.
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine name: GX120
- Engine type: HX2
- Power: 3.5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 119.6 cc
- Air Filter type: Dual
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.66 gal.
- Oil capacity: 37.2 fl oz
- Drive System: V-belt, permalube chain
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Included
- Aerating width: 25.5 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-3 in.
- Product size, LxWxH, folded handle: 33x38x28 in.
Out of stock