Husqvarna Automower 115H
Compact 4-wheeled robotic mower for larger gardens with a limited number of obstacles. Suitable for medium sized areas up to 1500 m² and can also handle slopes with an incline of 30%. Smart technology automatically guides the robotic lawn mower through narrow passages.
**Updated to 2020 firmware.**
Automower® Connect@HOME: The Bluetooth® solution, Automower® Connect@HOME, gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust the settings. Bluetooth® communication up to 30 meters range. Standard for all 300-400 series.
Automatic passage handling: Husqvarna Automower® automatically senses narrow passages and lets the mower follow the guide wire even through the smallest passages.
Guide wire: The guide wire helps the mower to find its way back to the charging station, which will reduce searching times especially for complex lawns.
Manages slopes up to 30%: Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 30%.
Free Small Installation kit included.
- Battery type Li-Ion
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Battery capacity 2.0 Ah
- Typical charging time 60 min
- Typical mow time on one charge 60 min
- Power consumption during cutting 20 W
- Working area capacity (±20) 0.4 acre
- Charging system Automatic
- Maximum incline inside working area 30 %
- Maximum incline at boundary wire 15 %
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting height, max (approximate) 3.6 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate) 2 in
- Keypad 12 buttons
- Information panel Medium LCD display
- Timer Yes
- Handle type Integrated
- Wheel threads Medium
- Alarm Yes
- PIN code Yes
- Lift sensor Yes
- Tilt sensor Yes
- Extra blades 9 pcs
- Staples 800 pcs
Sound and Noise
- Sound level Guaranteed 59 dB(A)