Automower® Connect – Automower® Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings. If required also receive alarms and track your mower’s position in case of theft – wherever you are.
10 years mobile data contract included. Standard on X-line, optional for all 300-400 series.
GPS-assisted navigation – An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower® will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimized lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
LED headlights – Energy-efficient LED headlights for better visibility and control even in the dark. The lights will also start flashing if a malfunction occurs.
Weather timer – Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower® will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Battery type Li-Ion
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Battery capacity 2.1 Ah
- Typical charging time 60 min
- Typical mow time on one charge 70 min
- Power consumption during cutting 25 W
- Working area capacity (±20) 0.4 acre
- Charging system Automatic
- Maximum incline within the working area 22 °
- Maximum incline inside working area 40 %
- Maximum incline at boundary wire 15 %
- Cutting system 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting width 8.7 in
- Cutting height, max (approximate) 2.4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate) 0.8 in
- Keypad 19 buttons
- Information panel Large LCD display
- Timer Yes
- Handle type Integrated
- Wheel threads Medium
- Alarm Yes
- PIN code Yes
- Installation lock Yes
- Time lock Yes
- Lift sensor Yes
- Tilt sensor Yes
- Extra blades 9 pcs
- Staples 0 pcs
Sound and Noise
- Sound level Guaranteed 60 dB(A)