Husqvarna YTH18K46 $1999.95
Husqvarna’s yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. Pedal operated hydrostatic transmission for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48″ shown)
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Cutting width 116.8 cm
- Nose roller No
- Belt tension release No
- Greasable mandrels No
- Anti-scalp wheels 2
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max 2.9 mph
- Speed reverse min 0 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer Kawasaki
- Engine name FR Series
- Power output 18 hp
- Cylinders 2
- Generator 15
- Generator 15 A
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 2.5 gal (US)
- Oil filter Yes
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Optional
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height High
- Steering wheel type Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate Available as accessory
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq