Solo 451 Back Pack Mist Blower
SOLO® misters are amongst the most popular in the world.
They have become indispensable in agriculture, horticulture, woodland maintenance, public parks and green areas, amongst fruit and vine growers and in coffee and cocoa plantations in Africa and South America. This success does not come out of the blue:
FIRSTLY, misters from SOLO® have an impressive spraying capacity as well as being light. These characteristics make them the environmentally responsible choice for the economical protection of all crops and plantings anywhere in the world.
SECONDLY, SOLO® misters are remarkably robust and easy to handle. Thanks to all these benefits, they have been helping to bring about high yields around the globe for many years. In this, advanced engine technology from SOLO® ensures low fuel consumption, reduced exhaust gas emissions and high performance in continuous use – even when it gets very hot.
In addition to plant protection, this mister can also be used for disinfection, parasite control in animal herds, in stables, storage areas, ships and containers and for mosquito control.
The range of accessories makes the SOLO® 451 even more versatile. If you need to increase the reach, for example when spraying upwards, simply equip our liquid booster pump. This enables the use of longer spray wands while keeping the spray pattern and spray volume constant.
The right nozzle for any crop:
The standard delivery of the SOLO® 451 includes a long reach nozzle as well as a wide spray grille and a nozzle with interchangeable deflectors.
The spray width increases with the wide spray grille. The nozzle with single sided deflector makes it easier to spray rows of crops and also enables you to reach underneath leaves. The double sided deflector allows you to treat two rows at a time.
Out of stock
- Advanced, low-emissions SOLO® 2-stroke engine with Nikasil® cylinder coating for a long service life
- Available with 13 l and 21 l tank
- Large filling and cleaning aperture
- Extended reach through high air expulsion velocity
- Large tank made from plastic that is resistant to UV rays. Fill level always readable through transparent tank wall
- Ergonomically designed control for throttle, spray volume and start/stop
- Large fuel tank together with a frugal SOLO® 2-stroke engine ensure long working cycles
- Long rotating plastic spray wand can be pivoted effortlessly in any direction