- Dees are made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Heavy-duty coated webbing leg straps help prevent slip-through and are pre-cut, pre-punched and heat-sealed by the manufacturer to prevent fraying and ensure a quality end product.
- Cotton webbing reinforced with nylon provides comfort and strength.
- Floating seat strap can easily be positioned for maximum comfort.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2″ nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Leg straps are lockstitched and riveted to seat strap.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.