- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs.
- Three additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit. Extra wide 6″ waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2″ nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Seat strap and leg straps are also lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.